Want your BBQ to have a little more energy to it? Here are just seven of the best 4 burner gas grill to choose your outdoor kitchen into another level.
Table of Contents
- Buying Guide
- Top Best 4 Burner Gas Grill
How much heat can the grill create?
BTU or British thermal unit, to be precise, is the device used to quantify heat. Therefore, the higher the BTU value, the more remarkable. Devices such as the RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill produce 48000 BTU about the fundamental cooker that’s the joint warmth produced by four burners. Bear in mind; you can always fix this down based on your requirements. Do not let those values get under 30000 BTU because it will indicate that you spend more periods cooking.
The dimensions of the grill
Grills are usually used for cooking to get numerous people at precisely the same moment. Many individuals can’t afford to obtain a little grill should they like to use it for social gatherings. Nonetheless, this isn’t a rule. If you’d best be served with a bit of grill, then there’s not any reason not to purchase it. Presently, the smallest choice we’ve got on our list is your Char-Broil Gas2Coal Hybrid Grill that may fit at least 24 hamburgers.
The construction of the grill
Which are the elements which compose the body of this grill? Frequent materials used in the manufacturing of gas grills are stainless steel and cast iron. Frequently you find a mixture of both, with the former making the entire body of this apparatus while the cast iron constitutes the grates.
Additionally, there are ceramic coating components; therefore, the iron parts do not wind up rusting. Also, what’s the fashion of construction? Is it true that the grill possesses a negative burner and storage compartments? These aspects could be necessary for a few folks and not so much for other people. The key is to determine which construction elements would help you the most and search for them in each workable purchase choice.
What accessories does the grill have?
Some grills have wheels that help move them about. Others have closets for storage as you’re cooking. Yet, most 4-burner gas grills with side burners do not include any accessories.
Top Best 4 Burner Gas Grill
Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435
- GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars and a grease management system
- 4 stainless steel high-performance burners, 1 side burner and 1 sear station burner deliver up to 69,000 BTUs of combined output
- Product Dimensions: 65 x 29 x 47 inches
- BTU: Total 69,000 BTUs 4 stainless steel burner
- Cooking Area: Total 844 square inches
- Solid stainless steel rod cooking grates
Following is a 4-burner gas grill from Weber appropriate for a vast family. The Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 is an enormous gas grill constructed with the overall quality and designed with two little wheels on one side and two big wheels on the opposite side for easy mobility. Like the remaining grills at the Genesis lineup, the S-435 includes a highly effective GS4 grilling method.
This high-performance grilling method includes core grilling requirements that provide you the full quality grilling experience. With the powerful burner emitting around 48,000 BTU per hour, you can be sure of getting sufficient heat to grill your meals. The S-435 also features the iGrill-3 app-connected thermometer track. This screen shows real-time temperature in the comfort of your cellular device.
One more thing you’re sure to enjoy from that grill is its ample area offering you around 646 square inches of primary cooking area. There’s also a 198 square inches tuck-away heating rack, which adds up to a total of 844 square inches of cooking space. You would also receive an enclosed storage grill cupboard where you can store essential grilling accessories and gear. This grill includes state of the art solid stainless steel rod cooking grates.
These grates also bring about the grill’s heat distribution, which cuts across the whole grilling surface. It is possible to use the side burner to simmer barbeque sauce or veggies. The sear station will help make an extreme heating zone at the grill, which lets you quickly add sear marks to your meat.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Built-in iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer monitor
- Built with easy to clean stainless steel cooking grate
- Offers a considerable storage and cooking surface area
- Designed with the powerful GS4 high-performance grilling system
- Occupies a lot of space
- It takes a lot of time to set up.
- Uses a lot of plastic fasteners
- Cannot store the tank in the storage compartment, which doesn’t work so well during winter
Broil King 922584 Baron S490 Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 57 x 45.5 inches
- BTU: Total 40,000 BTU’s, 10, 000 BTU side burner, 15,000 BTU’s Rotisserie Burner
- Cooking Area: Total 644 square inch
- Stainless Steel cooking system
The Broil King Baron S490 is a propane 4-burner grill acceptable for grilling significant amounts for small and massive parties. It’s not only enormous, but also, it includes exciting features which make it worth its cost. The revolutionary Flav-R-Wave of the stainless steel cooking grill guarantees you get the most out of the grill.
Baron S490 can also be among the very best side burner grills within its class. Also, it includes a rotisserie burner for exceptional roasting results. The temperature selection of the grill also promises to make sure you get hot and flavorful results. The unrivaled heat retention and heavy-duty cast iron cooking grill make it more durable. Although this cooking grate substance weighs about 75 percent more than many similar Grills, it offers excellent heat retention properties.
The S490 performance grilling technology (PGT) makes it stand out from its class. This grill provides both functionality and flexibility, and with its lid Accu-Temp thermometer, it is easy to track the temperature. The cooking process of Broil King S490 gives you the luxury to cook virtually anything about it, and in almost any fashion you would like.
The double tube stainless steel burner causes evenly dispersing warmth across the grill to get a much better grilling experience. With the durable stainless steel storage cupboard, you would always have sufficient room to store tools. It is also possible to fold the side shelf for keeping devices and components. The opposing bracket also includes tool hooks to keep tools close at hand.
The Broil King S490 comes with four durable locking casters and two leg levelers that immediately and securely stabilize the grill on an irregular surface.
- Lid Accu-Temp thermometer
- Built with durable cast-iron grates
- It comes with a ten years warranty on its burner and two years warranty on other parts like painting
- Dual tube burner and comes with 4-burners
- Offers considerable cooking space with a total of 644 square inches
- Electric ignition
- Fold-down shelves
- 4-lockable casters
- Rotisserie burner
- Side burner
- It takes a lot of time to assemble
- Poor customer service
Monument Grills with Clearview Lid
- Product Dimensions: 22.5 x 54.1 x 46.3 inches
- BTU: Total 72,000 BTU
- Cooking Area: Total 723 square inch, primary space 513 square inches, warming rack 210 square inch
- Built-in center-mounted thermometer
This Monument grill is a 4-burner using a side sear burner, which can be hardy and superbly designed. Suitable for grilling meals for big parties and families. What makes this noodle grill distinct from the Grills’ remainder with this review is its own Clearview lid. This advanced Monument grill provides the Clearview glass and stainless steel lid.
The durable and insulated tempered Clearview glass lid lets you look at your grilling without even raising the cap and bleeding out precious heat. This grill comes with a simple to read lid-mounted thermometer for precise cooking temperature. The added side burner and side sear also supply you with the flexibility of multiple cooking choices.
Furthermore, this grill sits on four casters with two casters that lock in place for superior stability. The porcelain-coated cast iron grate delivers a large cooking surface of 513.3 square foot inches of primary cooking area with cooking. Additionally, there is also 210 square inches of the swing-away heating rack. The cast iron grate is ideal for keeping heat and even cooking.
This Monument grill also comprises an LED controller knob with a simple to mild electronic ignition powered by a AA battery. The burner tube technology, fire tamer, and cooking grates minimize the heat-up period and provide a consistent temperature throughout the gas grills.
- It comes with five years warranty
- Strong tempered glass lid
- Lid-mounted easy to read thermometer
- Four caster wheels for easy mobility
- Stainless steel ceramic side sear that can get to temperatures up to 800 degrees
- If not well cared for may rust easily
Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Grills
- Rugged stainless steel grill designed for years of grilling and amazing meals
- Propane grill that's designed to cook food evenly and quicker than traditional models
- 430 Stainless lid, door, and side shelves
- Cooking Area: Total 723.3 square inch, 513.3 square inches primary space, 210 square inch warming rack
- Pilotless ignition system for startups
- 304 Stainless Steel Burners
The Monument Grill 17842 barbeque tool set is just one of the very best stainless steel petrol grills that you want to be a barbecue master. Suitable for grilling significant and tiny amounts for a household or gathering. This version also includes a rotisserie. The Rotisserie is a durable stainless steel device to which you could hook your meat.
An advantage of this Rotisserie is the fact that it allows you to have a maximum Grill. The grill’s angled flame tamer style permits the propane flame to spread evenly through the food. The 513 square inches primary cooking space and 210 square inches warming rack offers you enough cooking area. Along with also the porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grate is lasting and doesn’t trust easily.
A barbecue like this having a warming rack on one side and a side sear on the other side, provides you value for the money. The opposing shelf also includes an instrument hook for fast storage of gear. Features 4-burners that provide around 60,000 BTUs of cooking power. It is possible to enjoy multiple cooking options for this grill.
You have the luxury to select what best suits your requirements. The stainless steel lid of the grill helps keep-in the taste of what you are grilling. Additionally, it will come with a built-in cover so that you can always track the temperature. And like most propane gas grills, the Monument 17842 has an electrical ignition for a simple start-up. This grill also features LED lit control knobs, which help you grill at night and provide a flavor to your general grilling experience.
- Detachable Rotisserie
- Built-in thermometer
- Uses angled flame tamers for even distribution of heat.
- Offers an ample amount of cooking space
- LED-lit control which increases the ambiance of the Grill
- It needs to be carefully maintained.
- Hard to assemble
Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 57.2 x 47.2 inches
- BTU: Total 32,000 BTU’s, side burner 13,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Area: Total 725 square inch, primary space 525 square inches, warming rack 200 square inch
- Surefire Electronic ignition system
Are you not searching for much electricity in a barbecue? Afterward, the Char-Broil Signature 525 is precisely what you want. The Signature 525 is among the very best propane gas grills you can get at a cost that inexpensive. This Char-Broil Grill includes a TRU-Infrared cooking method, which permits you to consume your food equally.
The top-rated ported 443 stainless steel burner and unique cooking grate in the crux of this TRU-Infrared technology spread the heat evenly from the grill. Offering an ample quantity of grilling area up to 525 square inches primary cooking space and 200 square inches swing-away heating rack—Features 4-burners along with a side burner, which provides around 32,000 BTUs and 13,000 BTUs respectively.
When not being used, you can fold off the burner. Contained on the opposite side of the grill is a sided shelf where you can keep your tools. The Surefire Electronic ignition system, light this grill, is a breeze. On its lid is a simple to read temperature gauge to monitor the temperature.
As a bonus, the Char-Broil Signature 525 additionally supports a natural gas conversion kit that allows you to use liquid propane or natural gas. The grill stays on four casters for effortless mobility, two of which are lockable to increase equilibrium. All in all, the stainless steel lid and firebox, and ceramic coating create this grill durable and can withstand harsh conditions.
- Easy to clean
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
- Four casters for easy mobility, two of which locks in for better stability
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- Stainless steel bodywork
- Surefire electronic ignition makes lighting a breeze.
- The main burner doesn’t offer as much heat as other grills in its class.
- You may have to spend extra to get a natural gas conversion kit.
RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill
- Product Dimensions: 46.3 x 24.3 x 54.4 inches
- BTU: Total 48,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU per burners
- Cooking Area: Total 480 square inch
- Integrated ignition system
If you’re searching for an ideal LP gas grill, then it is time you consider the RevoAce 4-burner gas grill. It includes a straightforward layout, durable, cheap, and provides an ample quantity of grilling area. You could expect from that grill its four top burners that offer a considerable amount of heat.
Each provides up to 12,000 BTUs, which stinks 48,000 BTUs, even though you can adjust it to what matches your existing grilling requirements. The oval lid-mounted temperature gauge also aids in tracking the temperature, which means you don’t go overboard. Then there are also the two side shelves and a warming rack.
Weighing about 63.9pounds, this grill may be somewhat heavy to carry around. However, with both big caster wheels, freedom is no problem. You can save the liquid propane gas at a compartment beneath the grill, which provides this grill a streamlined layout. With the integrated ignition system, lighting this grill is a breeze.
Moreover, the grill includes porcelain-coated grates and an entire cooking area of 660 square inches, a top grill, and a warming rack inclusive. Due to the stainless steel layout and ceramic coating of the grill, cleaning a Grill hasn’t been so simple. Additionally, it can help make the grill difficult to rust.
- Included wheels make for easy mobility.
- Uses liquid propane and natural gas
- Come with an integrated ignition system for easy light up.
- It can be hard to locate spare parts for this Grill since it’s not very popular.
- A bit of a hassle to assemble
Blackstone 1554 Station 4 burner Propane Grill
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Product Dimensions: 62.5 x 22 x 36 inches
- BTU: Total 60,000 BTU’s
- Cooking Area: Total 720 square inch
- The electric ignition system for startups
Last, let’s consider the Blackstone 1554 channel grill acceptable for backyards or campground grilling. The complete design of the grill is straightforward and easy to get by. It includes four 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners; you’ll be able to command independently, which permits you to create four distinct cooking zones.
The burners total around 60,000 BTUs, which can be appropriate to get you throughout your grilling experience. The Blackstone 1554 Station features a strong steel 36 inches horizontal upper or 720 square inches cooking surface. The flexible griddle top enables you to fry pancakes, veggies, eggs, hamburgers, steaks, or just about anything else.
Simple to build, clean up, and utilize. Weighing about 160lbs, the Blackstone 1554 is somewhat hefty. Nonetheless, it sits on four business casters, making it effortless to maneuver the grill around (2 casters are lockable).
There’s no demand to get a fuss to spark this grill since it is accompanied by an electric push-button igniter for quicker light upward. 1 AA battery powers the igniter. The two-sided shelves also make it simple to keep your resources and grilling components for simple accessibility.
- Two cantilevered shelves
- Foldable legs
- Four casters for easy mobility
- Four independently controlled burners
- Electric ignition button
- It doesn’t have a cover, and so it doesn’t lock in flavor.
- No temperature gauge to regulate temperature
What’s best: natural gas or propane?
Propane is a much better choice when it comes to fuel efficiency. But in regards to the environmental elements, the two options are only as clean provided that they’re burned before being discharged into the atmosphere.
How do I tell how much propane is from the gas tank?
The Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 will let you know precisely how much propane is left in your tank. Another safe solution is to purchase a gauge since it can be found in the industry.
Just how long should a gas grill continue?
This is contingent upon the tank size you’re using, in addition to the best way to use the machine. If you’ve got it on full blast the entire time, then the gas will probably be emptied quickly. But trying to become economical can even have you spending hours cooking.
How secure is it to use a gas grill?
For the most part, having a gas grill is secure, particularly if you comply with participation rules. But, accidents can occur from time to time. Should you always make sure that the grill is in excellent working condition, then you haven’t anything to be worried about? This involves cleaning the apparatus and making sure none of these airways are leaking or clogged.
Next, you have to make sure you attach your gasoline tank properly. As the last step, attempt to maintain heat from accumulating about your propane tank, and you’re all set.
In summary, the very best 4-burner gas grills are not one particular model or brand, but what finest does the job you need at a reasonable price. We’ve reviewed the seven finest propane gas Grills available on the current market, which we think aren’t only reasonably priced but lasting and supply adequate purposes. Check them out, and if you can’t find what suits you, you may always use our purchasing guide department for a benchmark to look for what suits you.
Last update on 2020-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API