Welcome to Best Frozen Chicken Tenders of Dadong. These miniature recipes are so easy you can cook out of the before-and-after picture itself.
Homemade Best Frozen Chicken Tenders
- 2 pounds Foster Farms chicken tenders
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 bunch Italian parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup thick cream
- 2/3 cup Fontina cheese (grated)
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Part garlic (peeled and chopped )
- 10 ounces spinach leaves (1 bag)
- 15-ounce corn (1 can drained or 1 1/4 cup fresh corn, if available)
- 1/2 tsp salt
Put eggs in a medium bowl. In a large sealable plastic bag, put flour, cornmeal, curry powder, thyme, parsley and salt. Dip chicken in legumes and then put in a plastic bag. Seal bag and turn to coat well.
To make the cheese sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Add flour and cook for two minutes while stirring. Add white wine and chicken stock; drizzle nicely over moderately high heat for 3 minutes. Add cream and cook, whisking, for an extra 7 minutes. Insert fontina cheese, nutmeg and white pepper and cook for 5 minutes longer. Stir in basil leaves. Lower heat to stay warm.
In large sauté pan, warm two tablespoons olive oil within medium-high heat. Place coated chicken tenders in a pan and cook about 3 minutes each side, until browned. Remove chicken to plate. Add remaining olive oil into the pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic to the pan and sauté 1 minute, until light golden brown. Add spinach, salt and corn; pay and cook until spinach is slightly wilted.
To serve, spoon cheese sauce plates or platter. Top with lettuce corn mix and then chicken tenders.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders (boneless)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 6 oz crunchy fried onions (French, First )
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
TOSS poultry in ranch dressing in bowl, making certain chicken is well coated.
CRUSH Crispy Fried Onions in a vinyl tote with hands or rolling pin. Mix in Parmesan cheese. Transfer to dish.
DIP chicken tenders one at a time to onion crumbs, pressing firmly to stick on either side. Put the chicken on a baking sheet.
BAKE at 350°F for 20 minutes or till no longer pink in centre.
- 2 cups crispy fried onions (French, First )
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 large egg
CRUSH Crispy Fried Onions with flour in a plastic bag.
DIP chicken tenders to the egg; coating in onion crumbs.
BAKE 15 min. At 400 °F till chicken is cooked.
4. Prosciutto Chicken Tenders with Sweet Cranberry Sauce
- 12 prosciutto (quite thin pieces )
- 2 tbsp sage leaves (finely chopped fresh)
- 12 chicken tenders (refreshing, patted dry)
- 3 tablespoons Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups frozen cranberries (or refreshing )
- 1/3 cup Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
LAY prosciutto slices flat on cutting board. Sprinkle with lavender. Put chicken tender at the same end of each piece. Roll prosciutto around the chicken. Heat oil in a skillet. Put the chicken in skillet, seam-side down. Cook on medium heat about 9 to 10 minutes, often turning, until browned on all sides and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cover and keep warm.
COMBINE cranberries and marmalade in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 5 minutes or until cranberries are tender. Stir to divide cranberries by pressing from the bowl. Stir in brown sugar and vinegar. Microwave 30 minutes to dissolve sugar.
SLICE every chicken tender diagonally to 4 bite-size pieces. Add toothpicks. Arrange on serving dish. Pour half warm Sweet Cranberry Sauce over chicken. Serve with remaining sauce.
5. Pretzel Chicken Tenders with Green Tomato Sauce
- 1 3/4 lbs Foster Farms chicken tenders
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cups sourdough hard pretzels
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 2 pounds green tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 package white cabbage
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 1 pear pearl tomatoes (halved)
- Two limes (juiced)
- 1 3/4 cups canola oil (divided)
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a large shallow bowl or pan, then put chicken tenders. Add buttermilk and honey stir well. Cover with plastic wrap put in the refrigerator and marinate one-half hour.
In a food processor or blender, floor pretzels and croutons. Spread on a baking tray. Set aside while creating Green Tomato Sauce.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, put chopped tomatoes. Add sugar and stir, gradually bringing to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring regularly. Add lemon juice cook another 15 minutes. Stir in hot sauce; eliminate heat and cool.
You can see also: