Table of Contents Hide
- What Size Air Fryer Should You Choose for a Family of 4, 5 or 6?
- Top 15 Best Air Fryers For a Family Of 4
- 1. Philips Avance XL
- 2. Philips Avance Turbostar – 2.75qt
- 3. Secura 1500-Watt – 3.4Qt
- 4. Cuisinart TOA-65
- 5. Bella 2.6-Quart Air Convection Fryer – 2.6Qt
- 6. Straightforward Chef – 3.7Qt
- 7. The GoWISE USA – 3.7Qt
- 8. Avalon Bay – 3.7Qt
- 9. PowerXL Pro 6 Qt – 7 1 Cooking
- 10. Innsky 1700W 5.8QT
- 11. Big Boss 16 Quart – Dishwasher Safe Parts
- 12. YEDI HOUSEWARE 5.8Q – Complete Bundle With FDA Certified
- 13. Copper Chef 2 QT – Turbo Cyclonic
- 14. B. WEISS 5.5 QT XL
- 15. Ultrean 4.2 Quart
Air fryers have become extremely popular in households today as a healthier alternative to deep frying. They make use of little to no oil to produce the same crunchy and crispy textures of deep fried food that we’ve come to love. Because they use little to no oil, they make to possible to enjoy the same types of food without feeling the guilt associated with it or putting in extra hours at the gym. They can cut our consumption of fats and calories by nearly 80%, thereby helping to tackle a range of lifestyle related diseases.
Several top air fryer brands offer a range of products that come with a variety of features, but fancy features don’t always mean that they’re the right fit for your household. There are several factors to consider when choosing the best air fryer for family. In addition to making sure the air fryer is within your budget, you need to make sure to check its capacity, power consumption, temperature control, wattage, safety, and size, among other things.
The size of an air fryer is what we’re going to talk about in this article. The size of an air fryer will determine how much food you will be able to prepare in it at a time. A compact air fryer is a great option if it’s just you and your partner at home, but as your family grows, you will want to invest in the best air fryer for family. We’ve put together a list of the best air fryer for family of 4 to make choosing one easier for you, but first let’s help you understand a little more about air fryer sizes.
What Size Air Fryer Should You Choose for a Family of 4, 5 or 6?
A family with 4 or more people will require a larger air fryer so that food can be prepared in big batches at once. Typically, medium sized air fryers that have a capacity of 3 to 5 quarts make the best air fryer for family of 4 or more people. Want to know what size is the perfect fit if you’ve got a smaller or larger family? Stick around – we’ll revisit the topic of air fryer sizes a little later in this article.
Read also: https://www.aircookers.com/air-fryer-sizes/.
Top 15 Best Air Fryers For a Family Of 4
Now that you have some understanding of what types of air fryers can be considered the best air fryer for family of 4, you can check out our detailed guide on the top air fryer brands. Make sure you evaluate their features, pros, and cons to find the perfect fit for your family.
1. Philips Avance XL
This model is among the best from the top air fryer brands. It offers a digital interface with 3.5 quart cooking capacity and functions at 1,800W. The temperature in this model can be adjusted to 390 °F and there’s a 60 minute timer so that you don’t have to worry about what’s cooking in the air fryer. The auto shut off and alert signal feature make it easier for you to cook peacefully and you also have the option of saving custom settings with the pre-set button.
Philips’ patented Raip Air Technology is another feature you can benefit from with this fryer. This ensures that your food gets cooked more quickly and evenly. Digital touchscreen controls make it easier for you to decide exactly how you want your food cooked and you can even opt for a smart pre-set of your favourite setting.
This best air fryer for family of 4 is available in black or white colour at the same price, which is a relief since so many other brands offer products of different colours at a price difference. The internal cold storage, non-slip feet, and dishwasher safe parts make it among the top air fryer brands. It is convenient and easy to use, even if you’re not particularly tech-savvy.
It weighs 19 pounds and its exterior dimensions measure 16.7″ (depth) x 12.4″ (width) x 11.9″ (height).
- When you choose this model, you get to benefit from the brand name and its consistency with delivering high quality products.
- It is the best air fryer for family of 4 with 3.5 quart cooking capacity.
- Temperature can be adjusted to 390 °F.
- Philips Rapid Air Technology ensures faster and even cooking.
- It has dishwasher safe parts.
- Powerful functioning at 1,800W.
- Convenient to control with the help of a digital touchscreen.
- One of the more expensive options.
- It is bigger than other air fryers so you need to make sure you have got the space in your kitchen for it.
- The Philips Airfryer XXL is the healthiest way to fry, with little or no added oil. It's the only air fryer with fat reduction technology that reduces and captures excess fat
- With a 3 pounds capacity you can now make delicious meals for the up to 6 people every day. Fits a whole chicken or 2 bags of frozen French fries; Just as crispy as deep-fried
2. Philips Avance Turbostar – 2.75qt
This 2.75 quart TurboStar Digital air fryer from Philips’ Avance collection weighs 15.08 lbs. and is a powerful option, operating at 1425 W. Its exterior dimensions measure 14.5 x 10.5 x 11 inches and it is available in the colours black and white with a 1 year warranty period.
It comes equipped with a 2.75 quart basket that can meet the needs of your family and the digital screen allows for easy cooking, even if you’re new to the world of air frying. This model from the top air fryer brands has a sleek finish and it also comes with stainless steel details on the timer dial as well as temperature controls. Despite the shiny, sleek finish of the air fryer, it’s not difficult to keep clean. Just wipe it down to get any fingerprints and dust off and you’re good to go.
You can manually enter cooking time into the air fryer controls or you could just select the pre-set function that adjusts the fryer to an appropriate cooking time and temperature. 5 pre-set options are available on the fryer and you can even opt to keep your food warm before you eat.
Philips’ TurboStar technology allows you to focus on other work during the cooking process and you don’t have to stick around to flip the food. There’s also a non-stick drawer that is BPA free, keeping your food safe to consume.
- 75 quart cooking capacity makes it great for a family.
- Non-stick, BPA free drawer promotes safety.
- TurboStar technology feature means that you don’t have to rotate the food for even cooking.
- Comes with 5 pre-set cooking options but you also have the option of manually entering cooking time and temperature details.
- It is an expensive market option but that’s not such a bad thing when you consider that it is from one of the top air fryer brands.
3. Secura 1500-Watt – 3.4Qt
This is another one of the best air fryer for family of 4 that proves to be a more affordable option, especially for those who want to cut some costs but still buy a high quality product while spending money on an air fryer. It offers 3.4 quarts of cooking capacity and it has a large 3.2 litre basket.
It weighs 11.77 pounds and product dimensions measure 13 x 11 x 12 inches. There is a high quality 1500 Watt motor that can save you time in the cooking process. Not only will you get to enjoy a meal with your family faster, but you’ll also be able to make sure it’s a healthy one.
This air fryer from one of the top air fryer brands combines hot air along with high speed air circulation to make cooking a more convenient option for you. There is a cooking timer of 60 minutes and when your food is done cooking, an auto shut off feature will ensure that it doesn’t get burnt. There are also power indicator lights on the air fryer that you can keep tabs on.
Controls are responsive and the temperature can be varied between 180°F and 400°F. The heavy duty design is also smudge resistant, making it easier for you to clean the air fryer after use.
- 4 quart cooking capacity makes it easy to cater to the needs of a family of 4.
- This air fryer from the top air fryer brands offer variable temperature controls between 180°F and 400°F.
- There is a 60 minute cooking timer with auto shut off feature so that the food doesn’t get burnt.
- The air fryer is smudge resistant and its heavy duty design makes it one of the best air fryer for family of 4.
- The basket could come out and go back inside more smoothly in this model.
- The Secura 3 2-Liter 3 4 Qt Electric Hot Air Fryer uses hot air in combination with high-speed air circulation (rapid hot air) and a top grill to prepare a variety of tasty dishes in a healthy fast and easy way
- Large 3 2 liter basket (7 5" diameter x 4 25" high) provides enough capacity to cook snacks for the entire family or a main entrée Create Healthier food by using less grease in your cooking with the "Hot Air Cooking" method
4. Cuisinart TOA-65
Next on the list of top air fryer brands is the Cuisinart TOA-65.
In case you’ve got deep pockets and you’re searching for a flexible appliance with deep performance, the Cuisinart TOA-65 is the clear answer. This 20.3 pounds digital convection toaster oven air fryer measures 17 x 21.73 x 15.75 inches and is powerful, functioning at 1800 watts. This makes it possible for you to enjoy a meal of crispy food that doesn’t come with all the negative effects of deep frying.
It allows you to fry up to 3 lb. of food at once and has the advantage of features of a full size toaster oven. Multi-functionality gets a new meaning with this air fryer from top air fryer brands. The fact that you can easily control temperatures within the range of 80°F to 450°F makes it possible to use this air fryer for a variety of cooking purposes, including cooking at a low temperature.
You will be able to bake, broil, toast, double cook, braise, reheat, roast, or even warm up the food inside. There are also dedicated functions for proofing and dehydrating food. Apart from this, there are other functions that can make it easier for you to cook food using this air fryer. Each function allows for pre-set ranges with adjustable time and there’s a defrost option with high or low convection fan speeds.
- It offers multi-functionality and can be used for a variety of cooking purposes.
- Variable temperature range between 80°F and 450°F makes it possible to cook at low temperatures as well as high ones.
- Non-stick interiors make cleaning easier.
- There are several pre-set ranges for every function, making it easier to get the job done.
- On the more expensive side so it’s not the best option if you’re shopping on a lower budget.
- Specially engineered 1800-watt motor, fan and heater deliver high-velocity, high-heat airflow for perfectly fried results with minimal noise
- 0.6 cu. feet. capacity. Wide range of toaster oven functions: bake, broil, pizza, roast, toast, bagel, reheat, Warm, dual cook
Read also: Top 21 Best Air Fryers Under 100 Review 2021
5. Bella 2.6-Quart Air Convection Fryer – 2.6Qt
If you’re looking for the best air fryer for family of 4, the Bella 2.6 quart air convection fryer is an air fryer that you can use to make French fries and other fried food with lesser fat and calories. The 2.5 litre removable basket is dishwasher friendly and can be used to cook about 2.2 pounds of food without you having to worry about making a mess in the kitchen.
This air convection fryer is powerful, functioning at a 1500 watt heating system and can save you on cooking time while still ensuring that your food is delicious. Even the heating element is of stainless steel construction so you can expect to be ready to eat in no time. There is an adjustable thermostat that you can use to control temperatures up to 400°F.
This air fryer from one of the top air fryer brands is equipped with Circular Heat Technology ensuring that all the food inside it gets cooked evenly in each instance of its use. There is an integrated soft back light along with power and ready lights that you can keep an eye on. You also don’t have to worry about any unpleasant oil odour when you use this.
You can turn it on and get it started before focusing on any other work that you have to do. The 60 minute automatic shut off timer will produce an audible tone to alert you when the food is ready. Its dimensions measure 10.35″ x 13.03″ x 12.28″ (in length, width, and height).
- An economical option from one of the top air fryer brands for budget shoppers.
- Has a high temperature control range of up to 400°F.
- Its 5 litre removable basket is dishwasher safe.
- A powerful option with a 1500 watt heating system.
- Circular Heat Technology ensures even cooking of food.
- Not as durable as other more expensive air fryers.
- AIR FRYER: This air fryer enables you to cook crispy golden brown french fries, onion rings & chicken nuggets safely, without all the extra calories & unhealthy fats. It's like having a convection-type oven at your finger tips.
- FAST & EASY: Features a 2.6 quart removable dish washer safe basket that can hold up to 2.2 lbs. of food. Simply set the temperature & timer & the ready indicator light will let you know when your cooking cycle is over.
6. Straightforward Chef – 3.7Qt
This 9.7 lbs. air fryer is from one of the top air fryer brands and measures 14.00″ x 11.25″ x 11.80″. It offers digital control and functions on a 1500 watt heating system. It can easily meet the needs of a family of 4 thanks to its 3.7 quart cooking capacity. While it is big enough to meet your family’s needs, it is also small enough to be the right fit for your kitchen counter. The interiors that come in touch with the food being cooked are BPA free, making it a healthier option for your family, in addition to the fact that it will lower your consumption of calories and deep fried foods.
This air fryer has a temperature range of up to 400°F and can be used to whip up meals as well as some delicious snacks. There are intuitive controls on the air fryer from one of the top air fryer brands that increase the convenience of cooking. You can sit back and relax without needing to figure out cooking time and temperature thanks to the 7 pre-set cooking functions that the air fryer offers.
The hot air technology applied by the air fryer reduces fat content by up to 70% or 80% so you don’t have to feel guilty when you’re eating. A cool touch housing increases safety when using this appliance and it also comes with an automatic shut off feature and dishwasher safe parts. The non-stick surfaces also make cleaning easier since oil stains won’t be a cause for concern here.
- Can be used to cook food up to a temperature of 400°F.
- Features intuitive controls and an automatic shut off feature.
- Comes with 7 pre-set cooking functions.
- It is equipped with BPA free and non-stick surfaces.
- Has dishwasher safe parts.
- Functions on a 1500 watt heating system and is powerful.
- Has 3.7 quart cooking capacity that can easily meet the needs of a family of 4.
- Lacks some tech-savvy features that are offered by other air fryers.
7. The GoWISE USA – 3.7Qt
This air fryer functions in the temperature range of 170°F to 400°F and you can control the temperature on the fryer’s digital screen. You can even adjust cooking time from 1 to 30 minutes. This air fryer switches off automatically when the basket if removed and timer is done. It operates on a 120V, 60Hz power supply with a 1400 watt heating system, making it a powerful option with which you can enjoy air fried foods.
There is also an indicator that will alert you when your food is ready by consistently beeping 5 times. If you’re not the kind who wants to invest your time and energy into figuring out the right cooking time and temperature, you can just opt for one of the 8 pre-set functions. This is what makes it among the top air fryer brands since it does a great job of making life more convenient for you. The removable pan and detachable basket is dishwasher safe and they offer a cool to touch hand grip that makes placing them into your air fryer and removing them easy. 3.7 quart cooking capacity makes this the best air fryer for family of 4.
- It has a wide variable temperature range of 170°F to 400°F so you can use it for a variety of cooking purposes.
- It has dishwasher safe parts.
- You will be able to adjust cooking time from 1 to 30 minutes.
- It switches off automatically upon removal of the basket and completion of the timer.
- Equipped with an indicator to give you an alert when your food is ready.
- Comes with a cool to touch hand grip.
- Offers 8 pre-set cooking functions.
- 7 quart cooking capacity makes it ideal to meet the needs of a family of 4.
- It doesn’t offer good lifespan when compared to some of the other top air fryer brands.
- The latest model of electric Air Fryer lets you enjoy your favorite foods without the added calories of oil. Power supply: 120 volt, 60 hertz
- Touch screen accessibility to manually program cooking time, or select from 1 of 7 built-in smart programs: Chips, meat, chicken, steak, shrimp and fish. A button guard prevents accidental detachment of the basket.
8. Avalon Bay – 3.7Qt
This air fryer is from another one of the top air fryer brands. It weighs 13.47 lbs. and has dimensions of 13.19 x 11.42 x 13.58 inches. It functions at 1400 W and has a cooking capacity of 3.7 quart, making it the best air fryer for family of 4. The basket can hold up to 2.2 pounds of food. The size makes it ideal even for kitchens of smaller sizes.
Variable temperature control is possible within the temperature range of 140°F to 400°F. There is a 60 minute timer with automatic shut off feature. Its digital display has buttons that can be used conveniently. The hot air circulation from the heating elements ensures that your food gets evenly cooked. The cool touch pan handles make it safer to remove the pan once the food is cooked. The pan is also of the non-stick kind so you won’t have to spend a whole lot of time cleaning up. It is also equipped with overheat protection so you can enjoy peace of mind every time you put something into the air fryer to cook.
It is not one of the top air fryer brands for no reason. All these features increase the convenience of using it and make sure that you get to enjoy tasty food without suffering from the unhealthy fats and calories that conventional deep frying would bring about.
- 7 quart cooking capacity can meet the needs of a family of 4.
- Temperature range is between 140°F and 400°F.
- Safety in increased due to cool touch pan handles.
- Comes with overheat protection.
- Its digital display can be easily operated even by someone who isn’t very tech-savvy.
- Features a 60 minute timer with automatic shut off feature.
- Non-stick pan allows for convenient cleaning.
- Not a suitable option if you want to use it to dehydrate food.
Read more: Top 24 Best Air Fryers Reviews of 2021
9. PowerXL Pro 6 Qt – 7 1 Cooking
Guilt free frying is truly possible with this air fryer from one of the top air fryer brands. It is an excellent option for a large family as it has 6 quart cooking capacity. A 1700 watt heating power enables faster cooking time so that you can sit to eat with your family a lot sooner.
The best air fryer for family of 4 offer a 7 in 1 cooking experience that can act as a replacement to a toaster, deep fryer, convection oven, pizza grill, rotisserie oven, as well as a dehydrator oven. It comes with 3 air floor racks as well as 8 one touch pre-set functions. It has a rotating mesh basket so you don’t have to worry about whether or not the food is being evenly cooked. There is even 360° air crisp circulation which ensures even cooking and faster cooking time to present you with the tastiest dishes.
- Air frying and crisping is made easier thanks to its rapid fan speed.
- There are 3 air floor racks for greater efficiency of operations.
- 360° air crisp circulation ensures that your food is evenly cooked throughout and you don’t have to be around while it is happening.
- It has 6 quart cooking capacity making it the best air fryer for family of 4.
- It offers good value for money.
- It offers a 7 in 1 cooking experience, effectively replacing a toaster, deep fryer, convection oven, pizza grill, rotisserie oven, as well as a dehydrator oven.
- 8 one touch pre-set functions increase the convenience of cooking.
- It has an ergonomic build and design, making it a great choice.
It is an expensive option from one of the top air fryer brands but the several features it offers seem to be worth the money.
10. Innsky 1700W 5.8QT
This 11.33 lbs. air fryer from one of the top air fryer brands offers heating within the temperature range of 180° F to 400° F. It functions on 1700 W of power and has a basket capacity of 5.8 quart. The large basket capacity makes it ideal for a family even bigger than 4 people. It measures 15.3 x 12.8 x 14.1 inches and weighs lesser than other models with similar basket capacity. It uses 80% less oil and can be used for a variety of cooking purposes including grilling, frying, baking, and roasting. There are 7 pre-set cooking functions that you can opt for by means of an LED touchscreen. It also has a stainless steel frame construction that makes it easy to clean and a detachable non-stick basket. It also comes with dishwasher safe parts and an auto shut off feature so that you don’t have to worry about overheating.
- There is an LED touchscreen with 7 pre-set cooking functions.
- It offers heating at 1700 watts of power.
- The stainless steel frame design is easy to clean.
- All removable parts of this air fryer are dishwasher safe.
- Has a wide temperature range of 180° F to 400° F.
- It comes with an auto shut off function.
- The non-stick basket ensures that no mess is left behind.
- 360° hot air circulation ensures that all food is evenly cooked.
- Basket capacity of 5.8 quart makes it an ideal option if you need to cook for a family of more than 4 members.
- You can remove the basket for shaking or adding seasoning midway through the cooking process without it affecting the pre-set time and temperature.
- This air fryer creates quite a bit of noise.
- The basket of the fryer can sometimes be hard to remove.
11. Big Boss 16 Quart – Dishwasher Safe Parts
When talking about the best air fryer for family of 4 or more, you can’t afford to leave this one out of the list. Not only does it have an incredibly large capacity of 16 quarts, but it also comes with an extender ring that allows you to pack on more food into the appliance.
It weighs 14.75 pounds and its dimensions measure 12.5 x 13.5 x 16 inches. It is powered at 1300 Watts and has a 60 minute timer with temperature control range between 250° F and 480° F. For non-cooking functions, you can even choose the “thaw/wash” function on the temperature control.
It is designed in the form of a transparent glass bowl with many baskets and racks to accommodate more food. The transparent bowl comes in 6 colour options: white, blue, black, red, copper, and silver. It delivers triple the cooking power through the use of halogen, infrared, and convection heat.
You don’t have to worry about making a mess because the parts are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. There’s also a safety handle which serves to turn it on and off. Pressing the handle down will get the cooking process started but the appliance will remain off if the handle is in an upright position. The several advantages it offers easily make it among the top air fryer brands.
- It is easy to use despite the several features that it offers.
- Can be used within the temperature range of 250° F to 480° F.
- The parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- It can cook food up to 3 times faster using lesser energy.
- Offers tripled cooking power: halogen, infrared, and convection heat.
- It has a large cooking capacity of 16 quarts that can easily meet the needs of a family.
- Offers additional “thaw/wash” feature for non-cooking purposes.
- Customer reviews have shown that most common issues are related to the fan and lightbulbs stopping to work properly.
12. YEDI HOUSEWARE 5.8Q – Complete Bundle With FDA Certified
This 16 pounds air fryer comes with a 1 year warranty and is a great option for beginners. It functions on 1700 watts of power and its temperature range lies between 180°F and 400°F. Its cooking capacity is 5.8 quarts, making it an ideal choice for a family of 4 or more members.
There is a digital touch screen that you can use to set your desired cooking time and temperature. There are 7 built-in smart programs that allow you to pre-set the cooking time and temperature so that you get to enjoy delicious food even if cooking is not particularly your forte.
This is among the top air fryer brands that has a 30 minute timer that features an automatic standby so that the air fryer is put on standby as soon as the cooking process ends. The air fryer basket cannot become accidentally detached thanks to a button guard. This air fryer also comes with overheating protection and automatic shut off feature.
The complete bundle comes with a range of accessories that perfectly suit this air fryer. These accessories include:
- 8 inch pizza pan
- Rubber mat
- 50 perforated parchment steaming papers
- Multi-purpose rack that has 3 stainless steel skewers
- 8 inch cake carrel
- Metal holder
- Temperature range lies between 180°F and 400°F.
- The best air fryer for family of 4.
- Comes with automatic shut off and overheating protection.
- It has a cooking capacity is 5.8 quarts making it suitable for larger families.
- Easy to navigate digital touchscreen.
- ETL, FDA, GS, EMC, CB, ERP, ROHS, CE, REACH, LVD, and LFGB certified.
- 7 built-in smart programs with pre-set functions.
- A button guard ensures the basket doesn’t get detached.
- Comes with several useful accessories.
- 30 minute timer with automatic standby feature.
- It is a more expensive market option.
13. Copper Chef 2 QT – Turbo Cyclonic
This is an air fryer from one of the top air fryer brands that has comparatively lesser cooking capacity of 2 quarts but the other impressive features it offers makes it worthy of being on this list.
It has a compact design with 1000 watts of power giving you a powerful air fryer in a more convenient size. Its ceramic tech non-stick interiors also make cleaning up a lot easier and components are dishwasher friendly. You no longer have to worry about having to clean up a mess every time you eat some fried food because air fryers won’t leave greasy oil stains as is the case with other types of cooking.
The air fryer makes use of Rapid Air technology to surround the food with turbo cyclonic air which reduces the cooking time and ensures that your food gets cooked evenly. It also means you get to enjoy French fries, crisps, and other fried foods without feeling guilty about consuming more oil and calories that accompany deep fried food.
There are temperature and time controls that you can adjust depending on the food that you’re cooking and the digital timer with automatic shut off feature will ensure that the food never overcooks or gets burnt. Its easy grip handles are also cool to touch and it can heat up to 400° F.
- Dishwasher safe cooking fittings.
- Rapid Air technology ensures that the food is evenly cooked.
- Non-stick ceramic tech interiors make cleaning a lot easier.
- Cool to touch handle.
- Automatic shut off feature makes it possible for you to do other things during the cooking process.
- Heats up to 400° F.
- Its compact design is stylish and will fit comfortably into your kitchen.
- It offers a smaller cooking capability to if you’ve got a large family, this isn’t the right choice for you.
14. B. WEISS 5.5 QT XL
With this air fryer from one of the top air fryer brands, you can reduce the fat content in your food by 80% using very little or no oil. It has 5.5 quart cooking capacity which makes it a great choice for a family of 4 or more people. Its Rapid Air Circulation Technology circulates hot air around the food so that you food gets crispy and is cooked evenly without the need for oil.
Interiors are made of non-stick material so you won’t have to worry about cleaning up later. The non-stick basket is made of premium quality steel and is dishwasher safe. If you plan to clean it yourself, a wet cloth and soapy water is enough. Just make sure you use a non-abrasive sponge while cleaning the tray and pot and dry the components before putting them back into the fryer.
It offers a powerful capacity of 1700 watt which greatly reduces the cooking time. It is also FDA certified and comes with a 1 year product warranty from the top air fryer brands. There is an LED touch screen panel where you can adjust heat settings and cooking time from 180° F to 400° F and 1 to 60 minutes respectively. There are even pre-set temperatures that you can choose for certain food items.
Another advantage of this air fryer is that it comes with many accessories like a book of 50 recipes, a grill rack, pizza pan, as well as a food divider.
- Rapid Air Circulation Technology ensures food is cooked evenly.
- It offers pre-set functions to choose from for various food items.
- Has 5.5 quart cooking capacity making it great for large families.
- Allows for temperature adjustment between 180° F and 400° F.
- Comes with several cooking accessories.
- Interiors are made of non-stick materials so cleaning is easy.
- Comes with dishwasher safe parts.
- Time can be adjusted from 1 to 60 minutes.
- Has a powerful capacity of 1700 watt which reduces cooking time.
- It lacks a cool grip exterior so you need to be careful when taking out the food.
15. Ultrean 4.2 Quart
This 10.35 pounds air fryer measures 14.25 x 13.25 x 13 inches. It is a multi-functional air fryer that you can use for frying, grilling, baking, roasting and more. Your food will be evenly cooked thanks to its Rapid Air Circulation Technology. It has a powerful capacity of 1500 watts which significantly reduces cooking time. There are 4 colour options to choose from: blue, red, black, and white. Its LED display is easy to operate and it comes with an automatic switch off timer (0 to 30 minutes) and temperature range between 180° F and 400° F. Its 4.2 quart cooking capacity makes it the best air fryer for family of 4. The food basket is constructed using non-stick material and components are dishwasher safe. You also get value for money when you choose this air fryer as it is one of the more affordable options. There is also a heat resistant handle that increases safety when you try to take the basket out of the air fryer. If you’re unsure of what you can cook using this air fryer, don’t worry. It even comes with a bonus recipe book that has 10 recipes to get you started.
- Easy to use LED display.
- Heat resistant handle promotes safety.
- Rapid air circulation technology ensures even cooking.
- Functions within the temperature range of temperature range between 180° F and 400° F.
- Comes with a recipe book that has 10 recipes.
- Cooking capacity of 4.2 quart makes it the best air fryer for family of 4.
- Comes with an automatic switch off timer (0 to 30 minutes).
- Offers variety with 4 colour options to choose from.
- Comes with a non-stick food basket and dishwasher safe parts.
- Non-stick peel has been reported to come off with multiple uses.
1. What is a good size for an air fryer?
There is really no one size fits all when it comes to air fryers. What is considered to be a good size air fryer for one may not be the same for another. It ultimately comes down to how many people you’re going to be cooking for. The best air fryer for just one person won’t be the same as the best air fryer for family.
There are small, medium, large, and extra-large air fryers that offer different cooking capacities and your choice needs to be based on a match between your needs and the cooking capacity of the air fryer.
If you’re planning to cook just for yourself or your partner, a small air fryer of just 1 to 2 quarts will get the job done. A medium air fryer with 3 to 5 quarts capacity can help you cook larger meals for around 3 to 6 people. If you want to cook even more food in larger batches for 5 to 6 people, you can opt for a large air fryer with capacity of 5.3 to 6 quarts.
If you want to cook even larger meals for more people, getting an air fryer that has a capacity of 6 to 16 quarts is a good idea.
The top air fryer brands offer air fryers of different sizes and capacity so make sure to check this before picking up what you think is the best air fryer for family.
2. Are air fryers worth the money?
Despite the growing popularity of air fryers, they aren’t for everyone. If you’re someone who hardly eats deep fried food, you may consider spending on an air fryer to be an unnecessary expense. However, for those who are used to eating deep fried food, investing in the best air fryer for family is definitely worth it due to the numerous benefits that air fryers offer.
They’re a much healthier alternative to deep fried food and allow you to enjoy feeling like you’re having fried food without actually resulting in the ill effects caused by the unhealthy fats and empty calories of deep fried food. This can help you lose weight in the long run and protect you against developing a range of diet related diseases that eventually end up impacting your quality of life.
Apart from this, they help to cut down on cooking time significantly which is a boon especially when you’re trying to cook for a family. They also come with several features that make it possible for you to fry, grill, roast, bake, and do a lot more, especially if you choose a fryer from one of the top air fryer brands.
3. Is an Air fryer better than an oven?
When it comes to the way heat is produced, air fryers and ovens differ. Ovens make use of a gas or electric source to produce heat which is then spread through the oven or with the help of a fan in a convection oven. Air fryers make use of rapid air technology to produce heat.
Both appliances utilize minimum amounts of oil but air fryers offer greater advantages. Their smaller size makes it possible to circulate heat more evenly so that food gets cooked evenly. When compared to ovens, air fryers also produce faster results so you can sit down to eat with your family in no time.
Several top air fryer brands offer air fryers with features that can wow you, but you need to make sure you don’t get carried away by the fascination. Take your time to figure out your needs and evaluate the features of the fryer you’re considering getting for your home. Make sure to check out customer reviews as well so that you have a realistic idea of what you can expect before making a decision.
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API